Career Achievement Award
Awarded to Anne Bishop:
- 2013 Career Achievement Award, for her outstanding body of work in
Fantasy Fiction, presented by RT Book Reviews
- 2000 William L. Crawford Memorial Fantasy Award for the Black Jewels
Trilogy, presented by the International Association for the Fantastic in the
Reviewers' Choice and Seal of Excellence Awards
Awards and Accolades for the Books:
Vision in Silver
Murder of Crows
- Winner of the 2015 RT Book Reviews Reviewers’ Choice Award for Best Urban Fantasy Worldbuilding
- 2015 Goodreads Choice Awards nominee, fantasy category.
Written in Red
- 2014 Romantic Times Reviewer’s Choice Award nominee in the Urban Fantasy Worldbuilding category
- Seal of Excellence -- RT Book Reviews Editors' Pick for March 2013
- 2013 RT Reviewers Choice Award, Urban Fantasy Novel
- Goodreads Choice Awards 2013 nominee, paranormal fantasy category
- Selected by Kirkus Reviews for their 2013 best fiction list, science
fiction and fantasy category
Daughter of the Blood
- 1998 Sapphire Award Finalist.
The Shadow Queen.
- 2009 P.E.A.R.L. award. Received an Honorable Mention in the Fantasy